Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 006

Worked out this morning but I think I need to make sure to stay focused on my workout! More strict when it comes to the amount of time I rest between exercises, etc. Not to say it takes me 10 minutes to go from one set of movements to the next, but I think any distraction more than 5 minutes needs to be cut out. Also, I'm finding myself all ready getting bored of some of the moves and besides the yoga sequence, I'm weening myself off of the youtube videos since I "know them" all ready.

As for what I ate today, blueberry muffin and milk (omg milk!! I'm lactose and this is supposed to be a no-no), leftover alfredo, celery and peanut butter (gotta find a substitute for this- not my favorite, I won't lie), and maybe 6oz steak with some sauteed veggies. I could have done better, but I'm still content and happy with what I chose to eat overall. I'm not going crazy which is fabulous.

Debating whether or not I'm going to work out tomorrow (2 days of rest a week) but we'll see. I work at a really weird time tomorrow so I'm ending the night thinking "I'll work out if I find the pocket of time, but I won't be angry at myself if I don't."

But, I'm looking forward to new exercises!

No comments: