Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day Four

Ah- all ready day 4? Wow. Either way, I don't think today was a very good day for me for the main reason of my 12pm meal time. All was going really well up to that point, especially with me being in school. Had my drinks and powders ready for consumption and when it was time, I marched my butt down to the school cafeteria, filled up my little thermos cup with boiling water for my tea, and took everything in my classes ((I ignored all the weird looks from people as they saw me shaking up my beverages in different water bottles)).

But yes, lunch time rolls around. At school they have NAKED drinks and I figured I'd just buy a carrot juice bottle since I'd be in school for 6+ hours straight and I kind of wanted to vary up the entire green drink + green drink + green drink thing that would happen if I didn't have a juice thrown in at noon. I get into the cafeteria to buy my carrot juice and alas... no carrot juice. Just fruit juices and I was stuck. My stomach was telling me it was time to drink something- ANYTHING- and I ended up getting one of the NAKED juices, trying to make sure that there was at least a bunch of green-stuff in it. ((And yes, I did check for other alternatives before settling with a slight amount of fear.)) Green Machine and it was... disgusting. I mean, usually I love these sorts of drinks, but one sip and my first thought was "OMG IT'S TOO FUCKING SWEET."

I drank down about 1/2 - 3/4 of it and ended up giving the rest of it to a classmate. It felt like nasty sugar goo going down my throat and I had a headache for a good 20 minutes or so afterwards. I can't help but think of the gagging feeling I had drinking it! And as I said before, I LOVE those sorts of drinks so... I guess my body is making the change?

Also, I didn't walk today. I really need to get on my own case about that-- I'm not scheduling that in and I know it's gonna bite me in the ass if I don't make it regular.

For dinner I boiled up a small head of cabbage, a couple carrots, a couple ears of corn, and a potato. Needed more spices ((I need ideas, man!)), but besides the lack of an overtly different flavor, it tasted sweet but delicious. I actually finished my entire cup this time ((most of the time I just finish about 3/4 or so...)).

On another note as I prepare to go to bed, yoga is feeling wonderful and my aloe vera juice is interesting. It has a sharp smell to it akin to rubbing alcohol, but isn't that gross to me, I just have to drink it quickly or the taste gets old.

Hmph... may have to invest in some laxative tea or something :/ And before I forget, this morning was wonderful for me since I got up without a single hesitation, before my alarm even went off!

4/21!

No comments: