Monday, October 8, 2007

Day Three

I'm starving right now but I'm not particularly craving anything. I think its mostly because I didn't finish everything I was supposed to have for dinner. At least I didn't have that dreadful vomiting feeling this morning after my first drinks. I think it mostly was because I spread out everything over an hour-- which I've started to do with all things. Taking my time and consuming things within an hour ((i.e. 2.30 meal is from 2- 3pm)). It seems to keep most of the hunger pangs away.

Anything else I want to write about...?? Just that I REALLY need to come up with soup recipes. The one I had today wasn't disgusting, it just didn't taste like anything, and I loaded it with garlic. Maybe I should look into marinating veggies and using those. I've gotta be creative, I think. To some extent, I'm glad I have enough flavor and cooking sense to know what vegetable combinations go well together to not make things taste gross. Now to start messing around with spices.


3/21!

No comments: